Becoming a Vendor

Becoming a Vendor

To become a vendor you fill out an application & sign a consignment agreement. Products must be small batch handmade, not found on Amazon and not found in nearby stores.

Cairns & Creations has an agreement that lists expectations, regulations & pay schedule that needs to be signed by both parties. The commission split is 60/40 with the Consignee getting 60% (you) and the Consignor (store)  getting the remaining 40%. There is a one-time set-up fee of $10 & then a $10 a month fee. Commissions are paid once a month.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in contact Erin Enquist at cairnscreationsbyecw@yahoo.com 

Back to blog